Thursday, September 2, 2010

1st Post on 1st blog

     Let me start by tell you what this blog will be about.  I have a 1973 Honda CB 350F.  It is quite out of shape so I am going to try to rebuild it.  This also happens to be my first actual motorcycle other than dirt bikes as a kid, and I have done almost no motorcycle maintenance up to this point in my life.  I decided to blog about this really just so I would have a record of all the mistakes I will make along the way.  I am a third year medical student and so I tend to stay fairly busy all of the time, I will be doing this in my spare time, so it will undoubtedly be a slow process.  Well I guess that is all I have to say now, my next few posts will be to catch you up on the life and times of the bike up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment